December 2, 2023
8:30 am: 5K
8:35 am: 1-Mile Santa Stroll
Beverly Knight Olson Children's Hospital, 700 Spring Street, Macon, GA
|5K||1 Mile Santa Stroll||Phantom Runner|
|Through Sep 30||$27||$20||$25|
|Oct 1 - Dec 1||$30||$20||$28|
|Dec 2 (Race Day)||$35||$25||N/A|
For almost 30 years, the Beverly Knight Olsen Children's Hospital has provided the highest quality, personalized, child-friendly pediatric care in our region. As the only dedicated children's facility between Atlanta, Georgia and Gainesville, Florida, we serve a primary area of 29 counties, and offer unique services such as:
- Pediatric physician coverage 24 hours a day
- Central and South Georgia's only pediatric intensive care unit, staffed by board-certified physicians specializing in pediatric critical care
- The region's only Level III neonatal intensive care unit and 24-hour, in house coverage by board certified neonatologists
- The FIRST children's hospital in the state that had a trained pediatric physician performing robotic surgery
- Nurses who are specially certified in pediatrics pediatric intensive care, pediatric, hematology/oncology and neonatology
- Child Life Specialists who are trained in how to take care of the patient and family's psychosocial needs
Race begins and ends at Beverly Knight Olson Children's Hospital (700 Spring Street).
Complimentary Parking Available in the Yellow Deck, 1014 Forsyth Street.
5K Awards: Male and Female Top 3 Overall, 1st Master, Grand Master and Great Grand Master and 15 age groups from 10 & under through 80+
Shirts will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
Registration fees are non-refundable. If the event is cancelled, your registration fee will be used as a donation to the Children's Hospital.
No pets, bikes, or roller blades allowed. Participants with strollers must start at the back.
For More Information
For more information, please visit https://www.navicenthealthfoundation.org/special-events/