April 24, 2021
8:00am 5k Trail Race
9:00am Family Fun Run
9:30am Awards Ceremony
Dayspring Presbyterian Church, 1045 Highway 41 South, Forsyth, GA.
|5K Trail Run||Family Fun Run|
|Through April 3||$20||$10|
|April 4 - Race Day||$25||$15|
Welcome to our Autism Awareness 5K/Family Fun Run Event! Due to the continuing COVID-19 situation, we had to make the difficult decision to cancel the festival again this year, but we will move forward with a live 5K Trail Race & Family Fun Run in order to continue our mission to bring the community together. April is Autism Awareness month, and we want to spread awareness, resources, education, etc... to families facing Autism, as well as all other developmental disabilities. We can't wait to see you there!
- The race will take place on the nature trail at Dayspring Presbyterian Church located at 1045 Highway 41 South, Forsyth, GA 31029
- Take I-75 to exit 185 (from Macon turn left, from Atlanta turn right) go over the rail road tracks and turn left onto Highway 41 S, continue on 41 south for 0.8 miles and Dayspring Presbyterian Church will be on your right.
- Awards (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place) to overall male & female and first 3 finishers in each age range: 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
- T-shirts are guaranteed to all participants who register by 4/14/2021.
- T-shirt to race day-registrants while supplies last.
Race Day Schedule
- 7:00am: Registration
- 8:00am: 5k Trail Race starts
- 9:00am: Family Fun Run
- 9:30am: Awards Ceremony
For More Information
For more information please visit www.anchorofhopefoundation.org.